Re: [MiNT] Pending patches & mailing list archive

Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Good news, I commited all the pending patches from Miro Kropacek. But
> it looks like the CVS commit mailinglist is still not working (at
> least the commit notify e-mails I only get on my control e-mail
> address, not on the mailing list).

Frank, the server was sending from cvs@sparemint.org. and the CVS
to the sparemint.org domain and it seemed to work.

Just checked and a found few bounced messages on the server.  It's still
sending from cvs@atariforge.org
Is the script set to use that address?

> I also recovered the FreeMiNT mailinglist archive. All e-mails are
> there and the mailing list archive bot is now running on the sparemint
> server. So it's now up and running :-)

It was nice being able to catch up on what I missed! THANKS!
Man did it suck having limited access for 4 months!

Rob Mahlert