[MiNT] Pending patches & mailing list archive

Hello all!

Good news, I commited all the pending patches from Miro Kropacek. But it looks like the CVS commit mailinglist is still not working (at least the commit notify e-mails I only get on my control e-mail address, not on the mailing list).

I also recovered the FreeMiNT mailinglist archive. All e-mails are there and the mailing list archive bot is now running on the sparemint server. So it's now up and running :-)

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060