[MiNT] Subversion RPM for MiNT along with some other packages....

Hello list,

Here are some RPMs I had built before jumping into GCC 4.2.2, not all heavily tested.

They can be found here for now ->  http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint

First off Subversion. I have used this for just over a year with the ScummVM project, never submitted code with it, but have downloaded code many times, and made diffs. The downloads were over a secured (SSL) connection. Subversion required 3 other packages to be built as well, so I packaged those also, but I do not believe they are needed to install Subversion (I could be wrong though). Since SSL support is included, a 68020+ CPU is required. Most people will just want:

subversion-1.4.2-1.m68kmint.rpm

The devel package would only be needed if someone has a need for the static libraries to link against a different software package.

Builiding subversion depended upon:

apr-0.9.12-1.m68kmint.rpm
apr-util-0.9.12-1.m68kmint.rpm
neon-0.26.2-1.m68kmint.rpm

These packages are barely tested. Neon requires a 68020+ as it is linked against SSL. All of these packages were built with GCC 2.95.3 and Binutils 2.18 EXCEPT neon, which was built with GCC 4.1.2. Neon ICE'd GCC 2.95.3, and I never figured out why. These packages, right now, would only be needed to rebuild Subversion.

All packages are a little older, and I hope to try to update them, but I figured I should share them.

Also,

libmad-0.15.1b-1.m68kmint.rpm
pth-devel-2.0.7-1.m68kmint.rpm

libmad is a library for messing with MP3s, I have used it with ScummVM, thats the only basic testing I have done. PTH is a thread library with a mode to emulate Pthreads. Its checks out with its own tests and also some SDL tests, but I am still playing with it to make sure it is working correctly.

All of the Source RPMs are also in the same directory.

Keith