Re: [MiNT] MiNT list Archive & MiNTLib

Hello!

Good news, I'm out of the hospital. I'm still ill for the next months (get some more therapy). The positive thing is, I think I have some free time I can use now :-)

Does anyone know how the list archive works on the MiNT site?  I don't
see any scripts on the MiNT site that create the list archive.

I know it ;-) The mailinglist archive robot is offline at the moment. That was not planned and I'm sorry for this. I noticed it for christmas but as I was in the hospital and couldn't do anything. The bot was not running on the Sparemint server.

But all e-mails are buffered. So I think I can recover it completly and then need to setup the bot again, best on the Sparemint server. I try todo it next week if I have access to my server (the server is at the moment offline).

I can also commit the patches for the MiNTLib and maybe make a new release if you need this for the newest gcc. But I didn't read all MiNT mails until now.

I think the best is to resend any patches. I hope this is ok. But there are lot of e-mails and it's not so easy to get an overview if you don't followed the things from the beginning.

Regards,
Frank