Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

MiKRO wrote:

>     Could you please send me the file "config.h", generated in the
>     various directories of
>     libstdc++-v3 ? That file should be exactly the same when GCC is
>     cross-compiled or built
>     natively, but I guess it is not the case because here is absolutely
>     no problem when
>     cross-compiling.
>
> I attached it, libstdc++-v3 in only inside m68k-atari-mint directory, so
> here it is.

First, the config.h files guessed from the 4 multilib variants are the same. It is probably a good thing.

However, there are differences between the cross and native config.h (see the attached diffs). This should not happen. Sometimes, the configure scripts need to run the test executables. When cross-compiling, it is not possible, so it defaults to some hardcoded values. These should be adjusted in order to be accurate even with cross-compiling.

The compilation problems about strtof/strtold may or may not be related with these config.h differences. I will try to have a closer look to it when I have some time.

--
Vincent Rivière