Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

I think it is not correct for accessories, because the space after the
.bss segment does not belong to us.
this is not called for accessories, it's startup code for regular executables (for accs there's another code, which I didn't change)

In our problematic case, the arguments are more than 2 Kb long... and
the early stack size is 1Kb... all of them using the space just after
the .bss segment...
I think this is it. Yesterday I finished binutils/gcc bootstrap in ONE GO! Finally ;) Maybe more people should tell their opinion (about setting the early stack to 64 KB) and then we can commit it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org