Re: [MiNT] Linux Mint

There is a Linux distribution called "Mint" that has nothing to do with MiNT as we know it this mailing list. Kind of confusing. The name ATARI already was sold to a company who didn't care about ATARI computers. And now people have "stolen" the name of our OS heritage also?

Actually, "Mint" already had several meanings before the first MiNT kernel was written... :o) And we're not even really allowed to call it MiNT now, as MiNT is an Atari trademark (so probably owned by Infogrames/Atari now as well) but FreeMiNT.

But hey, maybe Infogrames can sue the company who made the Linux distro! :o)

Maurits