[MiNT] freemint & xaaes release

Hello all!

Maybe it's also a good idea to make a new release of the freemint kernel. I know that a lot of people already regulary use the the current-cvs version of freemint & xaaes, so it seems to be pretty stable :-)

I like to release it under 1.16 version number. I'll move the 1.16 branch tag to the HEAD and adjust the version number. I already have an almost finished rpm-spec file for an easier sparemint installation. So we can keep 1.17 for development.

What's your opinion? Any comments, critical bugs or problems? Is it stable or does anyone have serious problems?

Anyone who like to help (default configuration, documentation, installation)?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060