Re: [MiNT] freemint & xaaes release

Just one question which I have to ask because I have very little experience
with CVS: I checked out the sources a couple of days ago with the intention
of doing some minor adjustments to XaAES. Since you want to keep 1.17 for
development I assume that there will be no problems with checking in the
diffs?

> What's your opinion? Any comments, critical bugs or problems? Is
> it stable
> or does anyone have serious problems?

I've been using it for about two years now and I'm very pleased with it.
It's robust and works better than any other AES. I don't see any problem in
a release now - in fact it should have been released at least a year ago ;-)

> Anyone who like to help (default configuration, documentation,
> installation)?

There is some excellent documentation on xaaes.atariforge.net which could be
included in the release. I think the installer should be based on EasyMiNT.
I installed EasyMiNT myself last year and it was indeed easy :-)

Jo Even