Re: [MiNT] freemint & xaaes release

Hello!

I can also write (3) without too much effort (have spent lots of time the
last months developing a small library that takes most of the pain out of
developing AES applications) if such a thing doesn't exist already. The GUI
will be easy and can be done in a couple of evenings, it's handling the
configuration files that worries me. Writing my own code means duplicate
efforts every time an option is added to the configuration files. I would
prefer to have the configuration for both the kernel and XaAES available for
both reading and writing through a proper OS-call.

That would be nice. But an OS-call is maybe not the best idea. If you contribute this configuration tool you can easily reuse the parser and tables from the freemint source (you can also use the freemint source if the config is not part of the CVS, but you must sync manually).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060