Re: [MiNT] Anyone using N.AES?

That means you find XaAES not rock solid? I really can't remember when I
saw XaAES crash... if something bad happend, it was always some dirty
application's fault...

No that's not what I said. I said it's a working naes setup, it's stable, so I see no point in changing it. Ever heard the phrase "if it isn't broke,
don't fix it"?  ;o)

Especially since the majority of Atari software consists of dirty applications.. and if they work in n.aes, that's a good reason for continuing to use it. :o)

I find this thread interesting; last time I touched my TT (a few years ago), XaAES was unusable and N.AES was the only option for me (and a lot of others). Seems like a lot has happened since then if XaAES is de facto by now. I should give it another try. :o)

Maurits.