Re: [MiNT] RPM's

Hi there,

Frank Naumann schrieb:
Hello!

Anyway, that's good news you have compiled new software !

I aggree that this is good but I can't recommend this way of building rpms. It's very complicated, need lot of work and is not reproduceable (in case for updates, bug reports and so on).
You're right! If i had more time, i would have written a spec file as it should be. Along with it, it's much more easier to call included scripts, call libtool or whatever.

bye
Bernd

| just another lame sig                                                       |