Re: [MiNT] as + gdb

Thanks for the answer & workaround Vincent.

When we're on topic, what about looking into the newest gdb? Just for fun I tried to compile it but it seems it needs our gcc-master (read: you ;-) again -- it's again play with bfd, libiberty, opcodes, ... I even went so far I copied these libs from gcc/binutils (i.e. used your patches -- else it complains about unknown target) but everything ended in the moment core of gdb was about to compile (unknown target again).

It would be really cool if you could take a look after this. I (and certainly not only me) would really appreciate it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org