[MiNT] SV: XaAES gradient problem with 1.17.x kernel

Are you sure this isn't a problem with fVDI? Ozk develops on a Falcon with CT60 and a Milan with ATI graphics card. I have a Milan060 with ATI graphics card myself and gradients works fine in both 16 and 24 bit modes.

I have not tried 1.17.x on Aranym.

Jo Even