[MiNT] Development

In an effort to increase visibility between developers, is there any
chance the other developers on this list can get access to the FreeMiNT
CVS ??

What I'm thinking is that I'd like to get my changes onto a branch
within the FreeMiNT CVS, so that others can see the work, and possibly
help test/debug it.

That way when it's deemed "good", it can be merged to the trunk for the
main release.

This is a way a lot of open source development processes work, and
should allow others to see new developments and comment more readily.

Comments ?

Alan.