[MiNT] To people from Poland (mainly Warsaw)

Due to lack of time and space at home, I've decided to sell my Atari Mega
ST2 set. If someone from Poland, mainly (I'm not sending abroad) is
interested, the set is available here:

http://www.allegro.pl/item456224523_zestaw_atari_mega_st2_2_monitory_dyski_twarde.html

It has MiNT installed (in a very minimal configuration, but working), so
it's not completly out of topic ;-)
--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\