Re: [MiNT] SV: SV: OT Highwire

2008/11/13 Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>
p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk píše v Čt 13. 11. 2008 v 10:48 +0000:
> Highwire is excellent, the only real drawback is the lack of _javascript_.
> CSS is not perfect but far exceeds CAB and Links.

Since neither had/has any kind of CSS support, this is mostly irrelevant. HighWire's CSS support is rather minimal, unfortunately.

Really? I must be using some older version then. If somebody has an
up-to-date CVS build of HW please send it to me, too. I have an old beta
only (the one that is on afros 0.9.6).

This is, AFAIK, the latest beta:
 http://highwire.atari-users.net/source/hw071128.zip

I don't think there's been any commits since then in CVS.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire