Re: [MiNT] malloc bug

Mark Duckworth píše v Čt 19. 02. 2009 v 22:05 -0500:
> > You need to run set_mmu from the AUTO folder before MINT. And I don't
> > think you need fastram.prg anymore (at least I know I don't have it on
> > my setup that is working fine with MP).

> Hi, I removed fastram.prg and added set_mmu.prg and mmusetup.cnf from
> afros and this is what I get.
>
> http://aoi.atari-source.org/~mduckworth/post_mmusetup.png

An operating system (PC=0x00e0d396) couldn't access address 0x06fffffc
(probably videoram). Without knowing your operating system and your
amount of FastRAM I can only guess - I'd say it's related to videoram so
try disabling fVDI first (maybe it needs to be started from within
FreeMiNT's MINT.CNF?)

Setting up standard Atari system with plenty of AUTO programs for proper
memory protection is not straightforward. It's good to start without any
TSR and then adding them one by one to see what gets broken and when :-)

Also I am not sure right now about EmuTOS and FreeMiNT with MMU but you
probably use your copy of TOS 4.04 from Falcon, anyway.

Petr