Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Mark Duckworth wrote:
It did crash (sort of):

root@arawork:/h>g++ -o vect vect.cpp
root@arawork:/h>./vect
Not crashed ! screenname =

It freezes here and if I try to attach to it with gdb I cannot interrupt execution (or maybe I'm doing it wrong).

Humm...
You didn't answer the questions on my first message.

1) Which version of g++ do you use ?
Try g++ --version and tell me what it says.
I use the cross g++ 4.3.3 (and the brand-new binutils 2.19.1) and it works fine.

2) Try to increase the size of the stack of the generated executable, using stack -S <size> While you use a native MiNT compiler, it may be a problem with the stack size of the compiler itself. It is something like /usr/libexec/gcc/m68k-atari-mint/*/cc1plus

You may have a look at the preprocessed output (using g++ -E vect.cpp) and the assembler output (using g++ -S -o - vect.cpp), too, but it may be quite long and complicated.

Good luck.

--
Vincent Rivière