Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

From: "Lonny Pursell" <atari@bright.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:57 PM
To: "[MiNT] Mailing-List" <mint@fishpool.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

Wow, that's cool.  Do you plan to release the documentation for that
keyboard adapter?  My Hades has the large AT style connector, but I have a

Sure. I'll release the sources and documentation when I've finished it. It's currently a breadboard project, so I need to implement it on a piece of stripboard or similar. The hardware is extremely simple, just an Atmel Atmega168 microcontroller, a 16Mhz resonator and a resistor. The microcontroller can be programmed from a PC or Mac through the TT keyboard connector.

PS/2 adapter on it.  Would be nice to go back to my TT keyboard, I do miss
it so even with some worn off letters.  :-)))

I don't think you need such an adapter on a Hades. From what I can see from various docs, the Hades has a keyboard ACIA with a PS/2 adapter connected. So if you disconnect the PS/2 adapter you can connect the TT keyboard directly to the ACIA serial pins.

Jo Even