Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

on 4/29/09 9:11 AM, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> [...]

Wow, that's cool.  Do you plan to release the documentation for that
keyboard adapter?  My Hades has the large AT style connector, but I have a
PS/2 adapter on it.  Would be nice to go back to my TT keyboard, I do miss
it so even with some worn off letters.  :-)))

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/