Re: [MiNT] New include/mint/sysbind.h

Hello!

About the monolithic sysbind.h, it annoys me that if I want to write pure TOS software, I include only <osbind.h>, then I will get the MiNT system calls, too. So I could use dependencies to MiNT without knowing it. Same thing about Metados, etc.

I think the Metados and Falcon syscalls can be detected easily by name. Beside from that I don't think you can clearly separate the namespace between TOS and FreeMiNT. What about MagiC? Finally you end up including mintbind.h too.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060