Re: [MiNT] Clipboard

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:24:00 , Gerhard_Stoll@b.maus.de (Gerhard Stoll) wrote:

> > Do you need to know the size of the clipboard file before
> > calling that ?
>
> You mean char *scrap_rtxt(char *buf, long *len, long maxlen)?
>
> maxlen is the len form the buf. In len it will return the number of bytes which
> are in the buf.
>
> Gerhard

That's what I thought. You need to know the size of the clipboard file
before you can call scrap_rtxt. Seems a bit pointless to me. I might stick
with my modified version of HW code, that will load the clipboard of
whatever size.

Besides I can't get a call to scrap_rtxt to compile :

      long filelength;
      long maxlength = 65535;
      char *buf = NULL;
      char *p = NULL;
      *p = scrap_rtxt (&buf, &filelength, maxlength);

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
hwWind.c: In function `vTab_evKeybrd':
hwWind.c:2487: warning: implicit declaration of function `scrap_rtxt'

If I add cflib.h it complains about repeat declarations. grrr.

Peter