Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

Jo Even Skarstein skreiv:

I will try another keyboard.tbl (or perhaps with no table), but I'm not sure what you mean with "right keyboard.tbl". I've made the keyboard.tbl I use myself, so it's not unlikely that there could be something wrong with it. However, I don't see how a faulty keyboard.tbl can cause an intermittent problem. After all, it's just a lookup-table and it should either work or not work at all.

I tried with no keyboard.tbl, the problem is still there. I also wrote a small test-program that polled the shift-status using both evnt_multi() and Kbshift, and they both reported the same when a key (Control, Alt or either Shift-key) got "stuck". So the problem appears to be related to the kernel.

Is it only me who's experiencing this problem? I've seen it on my laptop running Aranym and on my Milan. Have not had the opportunity to test it properly on my Falcon yet.

Jo even