Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

From: "Ingo Uhlemann" <tuxie@newtosworld.de>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:52 AM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

copy the right keyboard.tbl in yout /c/mint/1-.... folder! I think that is the problem!

Bye Ingo

Hi!

I will try another keyboard.tbl (or perhaps with no table), but I'm not sure what you mean with "right keyboard.tbl". I've made the keyboard.tbl I use myself, so it's not unlikely that there could be something wrong with it. However, I don't see how a faulty keyboard.tbl can cause an intermittent problem. After all, it's just a lookup-table and it should either work or not work at all.

Jo Even

Jo Even Skarstein schrieb:
Hi!
I'm having a problem with Control/Shift/Alt being "stuck" from time to time. It looks like the break-code from the keyboard is dropped. For a long time I've been certain that the problem was my home-cooked TT->PS/2-keyboard adapter (a "reverse Eiffel" which allows me to connect a TT keyboard to my Milan), but this weekend I used Aranym on my laptop for a few hours and the problem occurs there as well. Has anybody else had this problem?
 Jo Even