Re: [MiNT] qed

on 8/13/09 5:30 AM, Peter Persson wrote:

> I have no issues with Qed despite working on quite large projects.
> However, my CT6x installation had weird issues related to cut & paste
> despite using the same settings as the one on my Hades (clipboard
> contents got screwed up and/or made applications crash).

I've never had the contents of the clipboard itself get messed up even when
it manages to freeze. The contents of scrap.txt is in the right location and
contains the text I had highlighted at the moment it goes non-responsive.
After I reboot I check scrap.txt and sure enough there is the text I had
just attempted to cut.

As far as I know there is only really one call that even effects the
clipboard and that is scrp_write() which defines the path where to write it.
What other settings could possibly influence cut/paste?  It does not really
make sense to me.  ;o)

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/