Re: [MiNT] qed

Am 13.08.2009, 13:42 Uhr, schrieb Frank Naumann <fnaumann@boerde.de>:

Yes, and I also answered to you. Just the e-Mail bounced (error message: "frank.naumann@ifak.eu sender domain does not match SPF records"). Maybe

Is this an error of my account?

Despite from that I commited your changes now. But the diffs have the disadvantages that they:
- require handwork (can't be applied automatically through patch)

Why? I admit to nealry never have used the patch-program.

- don't match CVS head (Previous reverse patch detected)

What does that mean? Infact I reversed some things (cant remember exactly).

- the quality don't match my personal feeling (e.g. if you made a function static I personally dislike to just outcomment the prototype inside the header; this is very ugly)

Ok - ugly many things have been before too. I would need months to fully understand all concepts, so everything I do now is to get a working copy for myself. When I'm satisfyied to some degree, I'll tidy up the code (on request).

- adding outcommented debug messages and such things

These have been there before as well! Again: its not meant to be the final version.

- lot of changes in one diff (115kb)

Then tell me how you'd like me to make them, and I'll do it.

Would be nice if we can improve this in the future. Then it's easier for me (and others) to commit your improvements (your work on XaAES is for sure appreciated).

Agreed.

-Helmut