Re: [MiNT] GNU dld

Alan Hourihane wrote:
It seems that perl now needs the -r flag to ld working which is
obviously broken at the moment.

Vincent - do you know the scale of the problem to fix this and offer any
pointers and I'll go take a look if you haven't the time ?

I have verified again, and my patch for "ld -r" looks correct for me. I've just posted a new comment here:
http://sparemint.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=160

I believe you made something wrong with your tests.
If you think there is still a bug in the binutils, I will look at it. However I really believe all the issues have been fixed now.

About dld and perl, I don't plan to look at it, except if, of course, you need help on a specific issue.

--
Vincent Rivière