Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 22:24:35 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> Peter Slegg skreiv:

> >> Have you tried with something else than Thing? And do you have the latest
>
> It happens on my Milan as well. Dlock(1, 0) returns -36, which -
> according to the docs I've found - means that there are open files or
> folders on the device. It turns out that syslogd has opened u:\a and not
> closed it. Kill syslogd, and you will be able to format.
>
> I don't know why this doesn't happen under 1.15 though, and I don't know
>   if this is a problem with syslogd or MiNT. I don't know anything about
> syslogd, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what it does.

Excellent that works. How did you work that out ?

> > I am just testing 1.17 and cn easily create the bug with Thing
> > but it seems to just be modal dialogues. Are there any in Jinnee ?
>
> Exactly which dialogue is this? I have Thing 1.29 here, and I'm not able
> to create this bug.

If I double click a .html I have Thing set-up to run either Highwire,
Link, CAB etc. A dialogues appears to offer a choice of application.
This is one example that locks under 1.17

If I click on another app on Multistrip and then click on the dialogue,
the OK/CANCEL  buttons work again.

Peter