Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

>> One of the bugs I have experienced since leaving 1.15.12 is that
>> my Milan cannot format a floppy disc.
>>
>> Thing reports "The drive cannot be locked", this is with 1.16.3
>
> Have you tried with something else than Thing? And do you have the latest
> TOS in your Milan? There was a serious problem with the floppy in previous
> versions. If I can find a floppy I'll try to format it using Thing tonight.
>
>> I don't know if anyone answered Paul's question about the
>> dialogue locking. It does not happen in 1.16.3 only 1.17
>
> It has never happened on my Milan with 1.17.  Perhaps all those that has
> seen this problem should post a list of all autofolder-programs and all
> running processes? I think we need to know more about the environment in
> order to reproduce this bug.
>
> Jo Even

if we get enough replys I will look at a "web profiler", maybe a combo
shell script (wget/wput) & php for those who have net access, plus a
php page that can be used for comparisons, etc, if not, I'll get to it
later anyway..

It would be useful for diagnosing and replicating other issue with
XaAES & FreeMiNT kernel..

Paul