Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Hello Jo,

Greek on ST was always a bit non-standard. We had to use (a bit dirty) TSRs that
scanned the keyboard for alt/shift and changed keytabs. Dead keys were performed
using ALT actually (so the greek eta with tone was alt+h). Personally that would
be more than enough for me (dead keys are soooo Windows/Linux ;))

> Jo Even

> PS. If there's any interest in switching keyboard layouts on the fly I could
> implement this in Taskbar. It would be a very simple thing to do.

Yes please!

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr