Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

From: "Christos Tziotzis" <ctziotzis@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 12:46 PM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Cc: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Yes, I pretty much need it system wide. Ideally I would like to be able to
use it in programs like spreadsheets, highwire etc.

This should work fine if you can find a solution to the font-issue.

I am looking at CKBD, not sure if it will work as I'd like it. We'll see.

Maybe adding support for dead keys etc would be a useful addition to the
mint kernel..

Yes, that would be a good solution. Perhaps it could be implemented as another "ALT"-table.

Jo Even

PS. If there's any interest in switching keyboard layouts on the fly I could implement this in Taskbar. It would be a very simple thing to do.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4657 (20091203) __________

http://www.eset.com