Re: [MiNT] XaAES crash errors

Paul Wratt skreiv:

probably, especially if I was going to be a C programmer, but I am
here to fix and upgrade XaAES, which requires more than any book can
provide.

I was hoping there was enough people here to allow me to get it done
fairly quickly, at least to a respectable v1 release that works 100%
across all platforms..

If you don't understand the concepts used, you'll be having a hard time. It might be a good idea to start with a simpler project to learn C and understand the concepts used. XaAES is quite complex.

Jo Even