Re: [MiNT] XaAES crash errors

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Paul Wratt skreiv:

probably, especially if I was going to be a C programmer, but I am
here to fix and upgrade XaAES, which requires more than any book can
provide.

I was hoping there was enough people here to allow me to get it done
fairly quickly, at least to a respectable v1 release that works 100%
across all platforms..

If you don't understand the concepts used, you'll be having a hard time. It might be a good idea to start with a simpler project to learn C and understand the concepts used. XaAES is quite complex.

I estimate the total amount of C experience of those who contributed
to XaAES at about 50 years.

C is not a difficult language to learn for already experienced
programmers. It allows you to do anything you want the way you want it.

That is one of it's strengths.
It is also the cause of many grand software disasters.

Here in Holland we have brand new trains standing still for more than
a year. Whenever things get complicated on the track, the trains stop
and their 15 computers have to be reset which takes 15 minutes.
We run a train very 3 minutes on some tracks.

:-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers