Re: [MiNT] Translation

2009/12/9 Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Christos Tziotzis <ctziotzis@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some ways one could do that. The program rsc_tran should help.
> Also there are a couple of translator programs that can translate text
> files.
>
> http://users.otenet.gr/~papval/
>
> From my experience, I wouldn't suggest using it for something complicated as
> teradesk (I did a greek translation but stopped due to lack of knowledge and
> interest from other people) but I imagine it should be easier for other
> programs.
Are you interested in finishing the translation for TeraDesk

Paul

Well, it's finished, for version 3.92. But anyway the issue is that to display greek you also need greek fonts, and I don't have greek fonts that come with a free licence or at least I don't think I do. I really don't know.

So the greek font issue should be fixed first...

Christos