Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I dug out my pixel detection lib, here is the the test app.
Anyone want to try it, feel free to do so.

http://gfa.atari-users.net/temp/pixel/detectpf.prg

It draws a test pattern, and then dumps some text to the console. Best to
have the console open or the text overwrites the test pattern. It will mess
up (over write) the desktop display, just force a redraw to get rid if it
and it don't wait for a key, it just exits right away.

It crashes under aranym, no clue why. Works on hatari, magicmac (32-bit TC)
and my hades in all modes up to 32-bit TC. My aranym installation my be old,
I have to check that, so bear that in mind. Worked over the weekend and
didn't have a lot of time.  Hoping it's just my aranym setup.

Curious what it reports in aranym for the ones seeing the "invalid pixel
format" error message.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/