Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Lonny Pursell wrote:
I dug out my pixel detection lib, here is the the test app.
Anyone want to try it, feel free to do so.

http://gfa.atari-users.net/temp/pixel/detectpf.prg

I've tried it on the M5484LITE (ColdFire) + ATI Radeon 7000 with Didier Méquignon's FireTOS, and it works perfectly :-)

I used the default resolution (True Color 16 bit)
The pixel format is determined: 565
Then the Red, Green, Blue blocks are displayed.
Then the Grey Shade.
Same again.
Then some text is displayed too fast for being able to see it (I have only plain TOS).

It is correct in 24-bit, too: 0RGB

--
Vincent Rivière