Re: [MiNT] problems renaming on TOS fs

From: "Paul Wratt" <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:07 AM
To: "mint" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: [MiNT] problems renaming on TOS fs

I an using EasyMiNT (ARAnyM setup from EasyMiNT site) and I was having
some issue with files and folder while using TeraDesk. But when I
upgrade Teradesk to the latest version (4.01a) the problem gets even
worse NO folders can be renamed

How does the problem manifest itself? Can you use Teradesk's info-dialog as usual, but the file is not actually renamed? I'm using the latest version of Teradesk, MiNT and XaAES so I can try to reproduce this error. I've never seen it though, and I mostly work on FAT-partitions.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4651 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com