Re: [MiNT] MyMail too!

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:52:41 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> Am 31.12.2009, 13:39 Uhr, schrieb <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
>
> > I use MyMail heavily and I've not noticed this problem.
> > However I normally add attachments by dragging them into
> > the attachment area of the mail window.
>
> He was right: There was a bug, which is hopefully fixed now.
>
> This only occurred on FAT-fs and using my_mail. Maybe it's only present in
> the new XaAES.

Hello,

First, let me wish a very happy new year to everyone here on the list.
Best wishes of health, success in everything you plan, for you and
everyone you love.
As we use to say here, in Corsica :
"Bonu die, bonu annu e bonu capu d'annu. Pace e saluta".

Well, I tried the test version you sent to me : all the attachments
were correctly listed. So, unless Murphy decides to poke at us, we
can assume this bug is fixed.

J.-Luc