Re: [MiNT] Bugtracker

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 6:56 AM,  <arnaud.bercegeay@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> on 1/1/10 11:45 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>>
>> > "You don't need to integrate "everything" into the wiki" - I want
>> > access to TosHyp from an webdev page for FreeMiNT, XaAES, and
>> others,
>> > which mean cross-referencing AES, VDI, TRAP's, calls, kernel Lib,
>> > GemLib, etc.
> (...)
>>
>> Tos hyp is here: http://toshyp.atari.org/ (web formatted)
>>
>> As for the cvs version it is like source code, its udo format I think
>> at
>> first glance.  The hyp is compiled actually.  I checked out a local
>> copy
>> from the cvs last week.
>
> As a side note, documentation of VDI API and AES API are in gemlib source code, using doxygen syntax. Then, the GEMlib documentation (which is documentation of AES and VDI API of most AES/VDI) is generated using doxygen.
>
> Here is the result :
> http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/gemlib/html/modules.html
>
> I think that an utility like doxygen is really good for our kind of project, because it's an easy way to keep both source code (binaries) and documentation synchronized and up to date.
>
> Arnaud.

Yes this is one of the things I wanted to sort out, and standardize,
especially for documentation and external cross referencing purposes,
the use of doxygene and UDO should be the choice of the user, but it
would help if they both worked on current sources, which is one of the
issues I wanted to sort out (if there is and issue), at least to
provide a quick start guide for relevant docs, doc tools, and possible
outline areas where immediate attention is needed, and maybe a way for
those working on certain sections of a source to be able to outline
what they are doing.

Thios would be nice, as a developer, if it could be done from the
desktop, which would require an app but would be more useful as either
part of a IDE app, or set of apps that make up a usable IDE, or the
preferred radpid dev app, so soon maybe..

(see next post)

Paul