Re: [MiNT] using MAIN or enhancement-branch

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 03.01.2010, 22:49 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth
> <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:
>
>> The XaAES in the enhancements branch should be modified to compile with
>> the enhancements branch and vice versa IMHO.  The collective freemint
>
> There should not be an XaAES in enhancements-branch, but one for all. So my
> XaAES compiles with the MiNT-enhancements as well as with MAIN. The
> standard-xaaes should do the same.
>
>> code base in each branch should be compatible with itself.  All of this
>> outside of CVS code work is such a mess now.  I don't even know where I
>
> Guess my pain!
>
>> would get one of your builds if I wanted to test it and I've googled.
>
> It's not online anywhere, but I would send you a copy ;-)
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

if it is in the current CVS (it is), then you can get to it here:
http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/?only_with_tag=helmut-enhancements

to get to it, you fist have to choose a repository, then are the
bottom is a dropdown, with all the branches in it..

Paul

Paul