Re: [MiNT] using MAIN or enhancement-branch

Am 03.01.2010, 22:49 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:

The XaAES in the enhancements branch should be modified to compile with the enhancements branch and vice versa IMHO. The collective freemint

There should not be an XaAES in enhancements-branch, but one for all. So my XaAES compiles with the MiNT-enhancements as well as with MAIN. The standard-xaaes should do the same.

code base in each branch should be compatible with itself. All of this outside of CVS code work is such a mess now. I don't even know where I

Guess my pain!

would get one of your builds if I wanted to test it and I've googled.

It's not online anywhere, but I would send you a copy ;-)

--
Helmut Karlowski