Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT's IDE support

2010/1/7 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
> Eero Tamminen wrote:
>>
>> ACSI is not an option?  EmuTOS supports that and DOS partition tables
>> natively.  (Maybe you could add IDE support to EmuTOS?)
>
> No, ACSI is not an option, because the goal is to get some drivers for the
> CompactFlash card of the ACP computer, which uses the IDE interface.
>
> Adding IDE support to EmuTOS would be nice.
>
> --
> Vincent Rivière

it was my understanding that EmuTOS already had (some level of) IDE
device detection already built in, according to some of the
documentation with ARAnyM/AFROS..

Anyway if not, an IDE drive would not be to complex, of the info hard
to find.. what might be interesting is sata pci card :)

I will be interested to see how the USB setup goes, and wheather that
can be included into EmuTOS also

better watch out or we might end up with a full blown OS in ROM, just
need a cut down mint kernel, with individually adjustable time slices
:)

Paul