Re: [MiNT] problem: FreeMiNT daily build 'Helmut enhancements', jan 11th

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 3:13 AM, Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:
>> pid 8300 ( 1%ä 1%ä 1%ä 1%ä 1%ä): assert (`curproc->stack_magic ==
>> STACK_MAGIC')
>> failed at line 503 of ../sig_mach.c
>> FATAL ERROR. You must reboot the system.
>
> Did you try also 030 version? As I suggested earlier, these are exact kind
> of errors which you would spot with broken memory in CT60. FreeMiNT is much
> more sensitive to defects in RAM than TOS for example.
> --
> MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
> http://mikro.atari.org

Also there is the matter of the 1.17 XaAES .cnf, you should rather
grab one from a 1.17 distro, actually, you can grab it directly from
the CVS, then just change the filename and path parts that are
different. (yes the 1.16.3 XaAES is significantly different in certain
areas, but not in the lower half, which you should be able to cut &
paste)

Paul