[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.17 Release plan

O.k. I thought I'd state what our release plan should look like....

We currently have three branches and the trunk that I'd like to get into
shape for a 1.17 release. So...........

Merge in freemint-enhancements into trunk by end of Jan 15th.

Cherry pick all GCC -Werror fixes from ozk-enhancements to mainline by
end of Feb.

Sort out what Helmut's and Odd's changes are for XaaES, hopefully Helmut
is looking now at what Odd has done here.

Test, and release on April 1st - no april fool joke here !

How does this sound to folks ?

Alan.