Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

Title: Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds
Hello Miro,

How can i test my SDRAM and ST-RAM with MinT (although i never had memory problems before)?
Well, the first thing should be internal memory test by CT60 package itself (set boot delay to max value, IIRC), second decreasing clock to 66 MHz and try again your bzip test case.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org

There is also the Atari diagnostic cart built into the ct6x. It can be accessed by pushing alt-ctrl-both shifts (or ctrl-alt-help? I can't remember atm).

While booting you can also disable the usage of sdram by holding both shifts, maybe it cam help you isolate the problem.

Hope this helps.

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr