[MiNT] Re : Bug in XAAES.

De : Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>

> ZView is excellent, especially the PDF funtion. I don't
> use Porthos anymore and I paid for that!

Thanks :)

> I don't use MP but ZView sometimes gets itself in a situation
> were it won't start again, it just crashes.
> Also, zoom gets a bit confused sometimes.

For the moment, I'm on another project therefore I don't touch the zview's code but you can be sure that I will update my littles softwares for the ACP computer.

Of course, I will try to add more functionalities and to fix the bugs.

I have many ideas to extend zview but my current projet( and also my family and my friends :) take all my spare time.

--
Zorro