Re: [MiNT] Re : windom and gcc4

From: "Zorro" <zorro270@yahoo.fr>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:56 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: [MiNT] Re : windom and gcc4

I have seen too that Zview crash before quit...

I guess that you mean Zview with memory protection enabled?

I also have serious problems with zView when memory protection is enabled. zView will always crash my desktop upon exit.

Without the MP, I think that everything works correctly( ho well, I hope).

I'm quite sure that it doesn't work correctly with MP disabled either. It's just that you don't notice the problem as easily as it's not catched by the kernel ;-)

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4802 (20100124) __________

http://www.eset.com