Re: [MiNT] windom and gcc4

Hello,

J. F. Lemaire a écrit :
On Sunday 24 January 2010, Miro Kropacek wrote:
I was just going to do that.  Well, send me your patch when it's
done ;-)
Of course. Currently I've found & fixed three bugs / crashes, I'm
hunting for the last one (memory violation when exiting).

If I'm not mistaken, Olivier Landemarre had identified that bug (which was somewhere in Windom).

I think the pb was with LDG (closing of library... when exiting ?).

windom is not (yet) perfect, but if all windom applications crash on mint with MP when exiting, i hope that someone would have informed at least windom authors, or windom ML... or windom bug tracker, which is not the case (or i missed something).

BTW, maybe not so many people use mint with MP enable...

Arnaud.