Re: [MiNT] windom and gcc4

Hello,

Miro Kropacek a écrit :
    Quick translation: "to avoid zView crashing when quitting [under MP],
    you'll have to wait for a new release of the ldg.prg TSR, which I have
    fixed."

Hmm, trouble is I don't use ldg.prg (i.e. plugins are duplicated in memory). But it may have something in common, for sure.

AFAIK, a bug has been fixed in LDG.PRG (the TSR) by Olivier so that LDG works with MP enabled. The bug was only in the TSR.

I just checked the LDG web site, and the fixed version of the TSR is not in the download section ATM... stay tuned ;)

Arnaud.